When I go to Galway, one of my first stops will be
Kenny's Books. I also want to see the Nora Barnacle
House Museum though it may not be open when I go,
seeing that they are only open from Mid-May to
The Museum website doesn't give much information
about the place, though they mention that Joyce met
Nora's mother there for the first time in 1909.
I like the St Brigid's Cross on the outside of the
stairway. I have one of the same over my doorway.
- ► 2008 (12)
- ► 2006 (12)
- ► 2005 (13)
- ► 2004 (57)
09/07 - 09/14
- When I go to Galway, one of my first stops will be...
- The Pig Iron Theater Company put on a play in Ap...
- So here's what I think about the activities of the...
- Some background: The Joyce Estate has prohibited...
- For a couple of nights now I've been going back a...
- Mondo Sismondo makes some great points on Gary H...
- Leo Tolstoy was born on this date in 1828. Tolstoy...
- I've been looking into James Joyce's descendants ...
- The James Joyce Bridge was opened this year on Jun...
- ▼ 09/07 - 09/14 (9)