For a couple of nights now I've been going back
and forth on the issue of the Joyce Literary estate
being stingy with rights. Damn the Libra part of
me, which keeps seeing both sides of the issue.
But I think I've finally come down from my
teeter-totter on the right side and I'll tell you
all about it later today, though I'm swamped and
I really want to spend some time on this.
I've got the radio show this morning, and it's
payday so I'm headed for the grocery store
to but all the things we've done without the past
few days. Then a Board report to prepare and
a meeting to go to........ Mamma told me there'd
be days like these.
- ► 2008 (12)
- ► 2006 (12)
- ► 2005 (13)
- ► 2004 (57)
09/07 - 09/14
- When I go to Galway, one of my first stops will be...
- The Pig Iron Theater Company put on a play in Ap...
- So here's what I think about the activities of the...
- Some background: The Joyce Estate has prohibited...
- For a couple of nights now I've been going back a...
- Mondo Sismondo makes some great points on Gary H...
- Leo Tolstoy was born on this date in 1828. Tolstoy...
- I've been looking into James Joyce's descendants ...
- The James Joyce Bridge was opened this year on Jun...
- ▼ 09/07 - 09/14 (9)