A Long Day
Kids to school. radio show. home for lunch. type
up BOD letter. work the rest of the day. Stop in
at the pub. Home to cook dinner. sink into chair
achingly. Too tired to write a creative blog entry
much less work on the book I'm trying to finish by
Dec 1st. How did Joyce do it? hmmmm..... Nora
Louisiananananaians may be interested
Art exhibition on display at McNeese
"An art exhibition of works based on James Joyce's
'Finnegans Wake,' by Heather Ryan Kelley, McNeese
State University professor of art, will open Oct. 2
with a public reception from 7:30-9 p.m. in the
Abercrombie Gallery in the McNeese Shearman Fine
The exhibit, "This Is the Way to the Museyroom," will
be on display through Oct. 24. The Abercrombie
Gallery is a non-profit gallery sponsored by the
McNeese Friends of the Visual Arts, a community
support group, and is open from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday
through Friday. For more information, call the McNeese
Department of Visual Arts at 475-5060.
- ► 2008 (12)
- ► 2006 (12)
- ► 2005 (13)
- ► 2004 (57)
09/21 - 09/28
- Crush Something occurred to me as I carried cle...
- Mrs. Svevo As relayed in yesterday's post, Joyc...
- Svevo Italo Svevo aka Ettore Schmidt, met James...
- A Long Day Kids to school. radio show. home for...
- Girls Lean Back Everywhere The book I ordered f...
- The Honorable Woolsey In honor of Banned Book W...
- Happy Banned Books Week! This week runs through ...
- ▼ 09/21 - 09/28 (7)